About Beach Renovations
- Honed trade skills and gained technical qualifications while earning a Diploma from Mohawk College in Building Renovation (Diploma Program Information).
- Worked in both residential and commercial construction capacities for the last 5 Summers, developing an extensive body of quality renovations.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Environmental Science at York University and a career in Sustainable Energy Consulting.
- Gained contracting experience in restorative construction, restoring several historically protected buildings, including Spadina House Museum and Holy Name Catholic Church on the Danforth.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce at Queen’s University and a career in Finance.
We offer the service of a full general contractor, with trusted contacts in the electrical & plumbing fields. We have specialized experience in the following projects:
- Kitchen renovations
- Bathroom renovations
- Trim work
- Decks & fences
We are knowledgable of alternative methods and material choices to help make your home as environmentally friendly as possible, should you desire to do so.
To deliver exemplary quality at a reasonable price, serving the specific needs of our customers.
Further, we seek to assure that customers are satisfied with our high-quality work and finishing.
- 0 notes
Beach Brothers Renovations
19 Kimberley Ave.